|Photo by Tim Stroshane
C-WIN works on behalf of the public interest in California water issues:
- To protect biodiversity in the Delta and in California's rivers and streams.
- To improve water quality by ridding the Central Valley watershed of toxic selenium and other heavy metals and toxins.
- To intervene with the State Water Board to rid water rights petitions of paper water and ensure that only sustainable water supplies and instream flows go together.
- To prepare litigation based on California constitutional and public trust doctrine grounds where needed.
- To stop the threat to privatize the California State Water Project by private interests masquerading as public water agencies.
Your contributions and memberships help make our work possible. Whether you choose to give annually, quarterly, or monthly, your membership provides the gift of liquid assets to support California's rivers, streams, estuaries, and aquifers that need it most.
If you're not yet a California Water Impact Network member, please join today! Enrolling as a member is fast, easy, and secure using PayPal. Use your credit card to make your online gift and start protecting the public trust resources in California water today.
BECOME A QUARTERLY OR MONTHLY SUSTAINER
Protecting California's public trust resources is an ongoing effort one we're shouldering for the long haul. We hope you will be too. Your year-round donations provide dependable funds to keep the C-WIN in the fight. Sign up online to give quarterly or monthly and start saving public trust resources in California today!
Or mail your membership check to:
California Water Impact Network
808 Romero Canyon Road
Santa Barbara, CA 93108
Our tax identification number is 30-0006662.
C-WIN is a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt organization. Your contribution or membership is tax-deductible to the fullest extent of the law.
If you have questions, please contact us.